The owner of an organization will not be part of all the board unless added. An owner can view all the boards of an organization, but cannot delete if they are not the owner of the board itself. A member or the owner can view all the boards and manage boards they are part of.
Navigate to organization settings
Click on the organization icon present in the upper right corner of the board.
Click on the "Settings" button in the dropdown
Select "Board Management" option in the left side pane
Joining a board
- Click on the "Request to Join" present on the right of the board you wish to join.
- The owner of the board will be notified of the request and the owner can approve the request to add you.
Deleting a board
- Click on the "delete icon" present on the right of the board you want to delete.
- Click on the "Delete" button on the pop-up confirmation box to remove the board
Managing a board
To learn how to manage a board, you can refer to this article
- Click on the "manage board" present on the right of the board of your choice